E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Land Management and Cadastres|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- V.K. Tokhtar, N.A. Martynova, V.I. Petina, M.A. Petina, Materials of the VI International Scientific Conference: Environmental Management Issues and the Environmental Situation in European Russia and Neighboring Countries, 403-406 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Gurina, Reclamation (Publishing House of NGMA, Novocherkassk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Motorina, The experience of reclamation of landscapes disturbed by industry in the USSR and foreign countries (Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Zaitseva, Forest Reclamation (Forestry, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation, http://25.rpn.gov.ru/opendata/7703381225-tprecultiv [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Belov, S.A. Bersenyova, O.N. Ivus, G.A. Belova, Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy 11(3), 538–543 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.