E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Agricultural Planning and Economics|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- N.P. Lubshin, Analysis of Financial and Economic Activity of the Enterprise (UNITYAONF, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Makhovikova, Planning at the enterprise: short course of lectures (Publishing House Jurayt, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Inozemtsev, Split Civilization (Academia Science, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Gurnovich, M.I. Zakharova, Modern scientific research and development 8(8), 71-73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, V.V. Trufanov, G.I. Sheveleva, Energy policy 2(2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Krainina, Financial condition of the enterprise: methods of assessment (ICC DIS, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of energy of Russia dated 09.09.2015 No. 627 “on approval of the scheme and program for the development of the Unified energy system of Russia for 2015-2021” (2017) http://minenergo.gov.ru/node/1287 [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of energy of Russia dated 29.12.2017 No. 34 “on approval of the investment program of PJSC Rus Hydro for 2018-2027 and changes made to the investment program of PJSC RusHydro approved by the order of the Ministry of energy of Russia dated 30.12.2016 No. 1458” (2017) https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/4195 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.