E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Agricultural Planning and Economics|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- Food Security Doctrine of the Russian Federation (Reed Group, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- The development strategy of the fishery complex of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030 (FGBNU “Roinformagroteh”, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ecological mechanisms underlying the sustainability of the agricultural heritage rice–fish coculture system (PNAS, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sklyarov, Fish farming (Phoenix, Rostov n/D, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation: Concept for the development of fisheries of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020, http.mcx.ru/documents/document/show/6409.191.htm [Google Scholar]
- Rostov Region movement towards sustainable development goals (Rostov n/D, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Importance of fisheries to man, http.worldoceannetwork.org/won-part-6/carem-wod2014-4/ocean-important/facts-figures/ [Google Scholar]
- Magnuson-Stevens Fishery, Conservation and Management Act (National Acad. of Pablic Admin. Woot. Pofl. Center. Fedex., New York, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Regional review on status and trends in aquaculture development in Europe-2010 (FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture. Meeting and sustainable development goals (FAO of UN, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lysakovskaya, Economics and Environmental Management 1, 262-267 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogachev, Vestnik Niiei 5(84), 110-121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dubinina, E. Karlina, Bulletin of the Astrakhan State Technical University, Series: Economics, Fisheries Development Potential in Russia: Analytical Aspect 3, 79-88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lachininsky, A. Shendrik, N. Petukhova, Bulletin of the Baltic Federal University, Series: Natural and Medical Sciences, Current State and Problems of the Development of Fisheries in the Maritime Regions of the Russian Federation 4, 5-20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kuranov, Bulletin of MSTU 18, 447-453 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.