E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agricultural Planning and Economics|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- Biofuel production forecast to increase 25% over the next 5 years (2018) https://www.iea.org/fuels-and-technologies/bioenergy [Google Scholar]
- H. Bahar, Renewable Energy Markets and Policy Commentary. The coronavirus pandemic could derail renewable energy’s progress. Governments can help (2020) https://www.iea.org/commentaries/the-coronavirus-pandemic-could-derail-renewable-energy-s-progress-governments-can-help [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, Global biofuel production by select country 2018 (2019) https://www.statista.com/statistics/274168/biofuel-production-in-leading-countries-in-oil-equivalent/ [Google Scholar]
- Statistic Research Department, Russian federal budget oil and gas revenue 2016-2019 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Biodiesel Market (2020) https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/biodiesel-market-2020-top-countries-data-global-analysis-size-growth-defination-opportunitiesand-forecast-to-2026-2020-02-05 [Google Scholar]
- Biodisel world production seeks to record (2019) https://oilcapital.ru/news/markets/2805-2019/k-rekordu-stremitsya-mirovoe-proizvodstvo-biodizelya [Google Scholar]
- Global Biodiesel Market Research Report (2020) https://www.360researchreports.com/global-biodiesel-market-15055883 [Google Scholar]
- Over 10 years, the cultivated area of rapeseed in Russia has more than doubled (2019) http://mcx.ru/press-service/news/za-10-let-posevnye-ploshchadi-rapsa-v-rossii-vyrosli-bolee-chem-v-dva-raza/ [Google Scholar]
- Annual Book of ASTM Standards(2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Ayetor, A. Sunnu, Alexandria Engineering J. 54(4), 1285-1290 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Přívara, Transnational Marketing Journal 7(1), 59–72 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Onyusheva et al., Inter. J. of Energy Economics and Policy 8(2), 148-153 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sivash et al., Inter. J. of Ecology and Development, 32(4), 169-182 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Samarina et al., Inter. J. of Energy Economics and Policy 8(2), 140-147 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.