E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Agricultural Planning and Economics|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- I. Starodubrovskaya, Researches of Institute of transitive economy 87, 19-24 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Berg, E. van der Braun, Urban Studies 36(5—6), 98-116 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. Taylor, GaWC Research Bulletin 144, 72-76 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Logan, M. Harvey, Urban Fortunes: The Political Economy of Place (University of California Press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bramezza, The competitiveness of the European city and the role of urban management in improving the city’s performance (Tinbergen Institute, Rotterdam, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Duffy, Competitive Cities: Succeeding in the Global Economy (Spon, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hall, The World Cities (London, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- A. Belonogov, Cities–actors of global policy? (2008) http://www.dip.pu.ru/download/belonogov548.doc [Google Scholar]
- A. King, Global Cities: Post-Imperialism and the Internationalizationof London (London, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- O. Vendina, Urban herald 2, 205-227 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Feagin, M. Smith, Cities and the New International Divisions of Location: An Overview. The Capitalist City: Global Restructuring and Community Politics (Oxford, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V. Glazychev, Political economy of the city (Delo, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zanadvorov, A. Zanadvorova, Economy of the city (Academkniga, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Velikhov, Basics of urban economy (Nauka, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Heenan, Harvard Business Review 55, 21-29 (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.