E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- M. Foucault, Science as Culture. 17 (4), 463–478 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Th. Lemke, Biopolitics. Advanced Introduction (New York, New York University Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kobylin, Istok and Singularity: J. Agamben and M. Foucault on the birth of biopower, Philosophy and society, 3 (63), 130 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Malinovsky, D. Osina, E. Trikoz, Legal instruments for stimulating environmentally friendly behavior: successful practices in Russia and abroad, E3S Web of Conferences, 164, 1-11 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Agamben, Homo sacer. State of emergency (EUROPE, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Antonov, V. Denisenko, Thinking law as communication, Review of Central and East European Law, 40(2), 189-201 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Foucault, To supervise and to punish. The birth of a prison (Ad Marginem, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lauerman, Coronavirus Pandemic Likely to Last Two Years, Report Says (1 May, Bloomberg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kissinger, The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order, https://www.henryakissinger.com/articles/the-coronavirus-pandemic-will-forever-alter-the-world-order/ (date of issue:30.04.2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lapaeva, International regulation of relations in the field of biomedicine: interaction of law and morality, Pravo. Journal of the Higher school of Economics, 2, 22-44 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Tishchenko, Bio-power in the era of biotechnologies (IFRAS, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.