E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- N.R. Zangeeva, A.G. Badmaev, V.G. Ayusheeva, Problems of sustainable development of the region: IX school-seminar of young scientists of Russia: materials of the report, 32-36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Badmaev, Public geography in a changing world: fundamental and applied research: international materials of scientific conference as part of the X annual scientific Assembly of the Association of Russian geographers-social scientists, 86-92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kozulin, City and village in the context of globalization (on the example of the Republic of Buruatia: materials of an international seminar, 80-82 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Encyclopedic Demographic Dictionary. [Electronic resource]: official website. https://rus-demography-dict.slovaronline.com/1232 [Google Scholar]
- Encyclopedic Demographic Dictionary. [Electronic resource]: official website. URL: https://rus-demography-dict.slovaronline.com/1085 [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of April 15, 1998 N 66-ФЗ “On horticultural, vegetable garden and dacha non-profit partnerships of citizens”. [Electronic resource]: GARANT System: http://base.garant.ru/12111288/#ixzz640KgLnjx [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Motoshkina, B.S. Norboeva, D.M. Ayusheeva, Journal Successes in modern natural science, 1 104-110 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Map Service Google Earth [Electronic resource]: official website. https://www.google.com/intl/ru/earth/versions/ [Google Scholar]
- 2002 All-Russian Population Census. [Electronic resource]: official website. http://www.perepis2002.ru/ct/html/TOM_14_02.htm (date of the application: 17.09.2019). [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Committee of the Russian Federation. State Statistics Committee of the Republic of Buryatia (Ulan-Ude, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. [Electronic resource]: official website. https://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/perepis2010/croc/perepis_itogi1612.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.