E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Training Personnel for The Agricultural Sector|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- J.W. Atkinson, Motives in fantasy, action, and society (Van Nostrand, Princeton, NJ, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Brennan, History and systems of psychology (Prentice-Hall, Inc. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Benjamin, ISIS 98(4), 842-843 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Carver, M. F. Scheier, Perspectives on personality, 7th edition (Allin And Bacon, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Fr. Herzberg, B. Mausner, B. Bloch Snyderman, The motivation to work (Transaction Piscataway, New Jersey, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Leahy, History of modern psychology (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Petrie, J. Govern, Motivation: theory, research, and applications (6th ed.)(2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sheldon, Modern trends in motivation and emotions(2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. McClelland, D.H. Burnham, Power is a great motivator (Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. McClelland, J.W. Atkinson, R.A. Clark, E.L. Lowell, Themotiveofachievement(Van Nostrand, Princeton, NJ, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Pettijohn, Psychology: a ConnecText (McGraw-hill, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Pickren, A. Rutherford, A history of modern psychology in context (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Souders, 20 most popular theories of motivation in psychology https://positivepsychology.com/motivation-theories-psychology/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.