E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Training Personnel for The Agricultural Sector|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- S.I. Belovitskaya, Improving the training of primary school teachers in the field of teaching Russian as a non-native language in the system of additional professional education: thesis (Federal STATE Autonomous educational institution “southern Federal University”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bocharova, Historical and social educational thought 9(5), 133-140 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Gayazova, O.S. Melentyeva, Organization of multi-level cooperation between agricultural higher educational institutions and agricultural enterprises: method. recom. (Rosinformagrotech, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation approved by the decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 21 N 20(2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kilina, Professional education and youth employment: XXI century. The problem of advanced training for the Russian economy (regional aspect): materials of the international scientific and practical conference, 97-99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Konotop, Enterprise Design. Part 2. Design of confectionery enterprises. Educational and practical guide (Moscow state University named after K. G. Razumovsky, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oleinikova, G.O. Magomedov, The Design of confectionary enterprises:Textbook (GIORD, SPb, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Letter from the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation dated October 8N 0312-13/77116 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation of March 29 N 232 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation of March 30, n 295(2015) [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Ministry of Finance of Russia from 30.09.2016 N 169n(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of development of mechanical engineering for the food and processing industry of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030, approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 30 N 1931-p (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of sustainable development of rural territories of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030, approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 2, 2015 No. 151-R (as amended by the order of the government of the Russian Federation of 13.01.2017 N 8-R) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Uskova, R.Yu. Sulimenko, A.N. Chekalinsky, Agro-industrial complex of the region: condition, tendencies, prospects, monograph (itsed RAS, Vologda, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Filatov, Modern educational technologies in higher education: theoretical and methodological. research. innovac. PED (MGUTU Publishing house, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ghosh, Journal of Agrarian Change 10, 72–86 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Imai, R. Gaiha, G. Thapa, S.K. Annim, Journal of International Development 25, 1105–1116 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Chand, S.S. Raju, L.M. Pandey, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics 65, 487–496 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shalini, K. Prasanna, Energy Economics 53, 40–57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Herrmann, A.S. Kritikos, IZA Journal of European Labor Studies 2, 14 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Liow, H.J. Skaug, T. Ergon, T. Schweder, Paleobiology 36, 224–252 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ruban, Geoscience Frontiers 4, 87–93 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yuan, S. Peng, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 70, 836–844 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Bell, A.D. Moore, J.A. Kirkegaard, European Journal of Agronomy 57, 10–20 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.