E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Training Personnel for The Agricultural Sector|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- K. Akhtar, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science 2(11), 141—147 (2012) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Claessens, Teaching and Teacher Education 55, 88–99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Cannon-Bowers, C. Bowers, Team development and functioning (American Psychological Association, Washington DC, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Case Method in Practice (Harvard Business School) http://www.hbs.edu/teaching/case-method-in-practice/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Chávez, A. Roberts, M. Pérez, Advances in Child Development and Behavior 40, 209–241 (2011) http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780123864918000062 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Heckhausen, J. Heckhausen, Motivation and action (Springer, Cham, 2018) doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-65094-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. McCrae, The maturation of personality psychology: Adult personality development and psychological wellbeing (Gerontology Research Center NIA, Baltimore, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Michalski, T.K. Shackelford, Personality And Individual Differences (Florida Atlantic University, Florida, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Özgan, Educational Research and Reviews 11(4), 146–152 (2015) https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1091526.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Pedditzi, International Journal of School and Cognitive Psychology 1, 114 (2014) doi: 10.4172/2469-9837.1000114 [Google Scholar]
- A. Russell, R. Webster, P. Blatchford, Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants. Guidance for school leaders and teachers (Routledge, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grunwald, A. Hartman, Journal of College Science Teaching 39(3), 28–33 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Santos-Souza, M.A. Oliveira, Administracao-Ensino E Pesquisa 20(1), 147-183 (2019) https://raep.emnuvens.com.br/raep/article/view/1290 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Winter, P. O’Raw, Literature Review of the Principles and Practices relating to Inclusive. Relating to Inclusive Education for Children with Special Educational Needs (National Council for Special Education, Ireland, 2010) http://ncse.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/NCSE_Inclusion.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.