E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Training Personnel for The Agricultural Sector|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- V.I. Trukhachev, I.Y. Sklyarov, J.M. Sklyarova, L.A. Latysheva, H.N. Lapina, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues 6(5), 33-41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khozhanova, G. Zvezdina, M. Elagina, E. Zvezdina, Strategic management of an educational organization of a technical and professional orientation in the context of integration processes in the post-Soviet educational space (2019)//https://www.shsconferences.org/articles/shsconf/abs/2019/11/shsconf_ictdpp2018_02006/shsconf_ictdpp2018_02006.html [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Kalashnikova, S.A. Kuptsova, Psychological-Educational Studies 3(2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Belova, Modern Research of Social Problem 43(11), 76-87 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shmeleva, Higher education today 6, 37-39 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gyurova, V. Zeleeva, Section Education and Educational Research (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.12.40 [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Zvezdina, N.I. Chernysheva, Actual aspects of the psychological and pedagogical culture of a teacher at a university. Actual issues of social pedagogy and psychology: theory and practice (Cheboksary, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Matolygina, L.V. Ruglova, Vestnik of KemSU 2(542), 110-113 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Т. Kulikova, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art 5(2) (2012) doi: 10.11621/pir.2012.0029 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Е.I. Pilyugina, O.N. Taranenko, I.E. Romanko, European science review (2016) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formation-of-psychological-culture-of-theprofessional-as-criterion-and-level-of-its-development [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Mutanova, K.M. Berkimbayev, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 5(20)(2014) doi: 10.5901/mjss.2014.v5n20p2726 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Buiskool, and others, Key competences for adult learning professionals. Contribution to the development of a reference framework of Key competences for adult learning professionals. Final report (Zoetermeer, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Smakovskaya, Scientific Sheets. Humanities Series 20(191.23), 225-23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Shcherbakova, D. Misirov, M. Akobyan, I. Zhitnaya, SHS Web of Conferences 72, 03010 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20197001015 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Dubrovina, Vestnik of Minin University 1 (2013) https://vestnik.mininuniver.ru/jour/article/view/358?locale=en_US [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.