E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Training Personnel for The Agricultural Sector|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- S.E. Bakulev, V.A. Taymazov, S.M. Ashkinazi, A.N. Kochergin, V.V. Ryabchikov, Theory and practice of physical education and sports 2, 3-5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Sadovnikov, Theory and practice of physical education 3, 70-76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Alenova, V.G. Shubovich, I.O. Petrishchev, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture and Sports 3, 52-54 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Myakisheva, G.V. Valeeva, E.V. Prokhorova, V.A. Khadzhimamedova, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture and Sports 3, 25-31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kakhnovich, V.V. Izvekov, K.V. Izvekov, Physical Culture in a holistic process of personality formation 2, 52-58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- О. Mavropulo, E. Muryukina, Media education 1, 95-100 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Balsevich, Physical education: upbringing, education, training 1, 23-28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Barinov, Bulletinofsportsscience, Theconceptofsportscultureofpersonality 6, 17-24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Chermit, A.L. Dude, Bulletin of the Adygea State University. Series 3 Pedagogy and Psychology 4, 184-186 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kravtsova, Features of the formation of a healthy lifestyle for school children, 8490 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Grekhovodov, Analysis of modern concepts in scientific pedagogical research 9, 21-25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Smirnova, N.O. Smirnova, M.V. Gelas, L.V. Krylov, Improving the physical education of schoolchildren in the system of a comprehensive school, 65-69 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Nikolaev, S.V. Vaserman, L.N. Misheneva, A.A. Belisova, E.A. Kronshtatova, Healthy Lifestyle in Modern Society, 54-58 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Druzhilov, Healthy Lifestyle as Appropriate Human Activity 4, 32-35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Pantyukhina, A.S. Makhov, A.P. Matveev, J.Yu. Seagull, Scientific and theoretical journal “Scientific notes of the University named after P.F. Lesgaft” 7(125), 206-2012 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.