E3S Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2020XVIII Scientific Forum “Ural Mining Decade” (UMD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 July 2020|
- Federal regulations and rules on industrial safety. Safety rules for blasting (TH “UralYurIzdat”, Ekaterinburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal regulations and rules on industrial safety. Safety rules for mining operations and processing of solid minerals (TH “UralYurIzdat”, Ekaterinburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Schelkanov, P.S. Mironov, Proceedings of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the USSR: Drilling-and-blasting operations in ore pits, 36, 91 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kartuzov, N.V. Pazdnikov, Prediction of seismic safety of underground workings in explosions, (IM MFM USSR, Sverdlovsk, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Bondarenko, S.N. Zharikov, I.V. Zyryanov [et al.], Drilling-and-blasting operations on kimberlite quarries of Yakutia (IM UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kartuzov, N.V. Pazdnikov, Methodology of providing seismic safe explosive technology (IM MFM USSR, Sverdlovsk, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yuan, S. Liu, W. Wang [et al.], Earthq. Eng. Eng. Vib., 18, 735 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Vanbrabant, A. Espinosa, Proc. 8th Int. Symp. on Rock Fragmentation by Blasting-Fragblast, 8, 326 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Changping, D. Johansson, U. Nyberg [et al.], Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering 49, 1803 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.