E3S Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2020XVIII Scientific Forum “Ural Mining Decade” (UMD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 July 2020|
- V.A. Pochechun, M.V. Arkhipov, V.V. Kuchin, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 21(1), 30-35 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Ya. Davydov, N.G. Valiev, N.V. Grevtsev, L.N. Oleinikova, Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories, 11(3), 273-283 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Konovalov, A.I. Semyachkov, V.A. Pochechun, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 321(1), N 012053 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Evdokimova, L. Ivanova, N. Mozgova, V. Myazin, N. Fokina, Ecology and industry of Russia, 19(9), 35-41 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Atavina, Water Magazine, 1(125), 8-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Studenok, Izvestiya Vuzov. Mining Journal, 3, 32-39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mattila, G. Zaitsev, J. Langwaldt, Biological removal of nutrients from mine waters, 99 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chlot, Nitrogen Effluents From Mine Sites in Northern Sweden. Nitrogen Transformations and Limiting Nutrient in Receiving Waters URL:http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:990076/FULLTEXT01.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Bikbulatov, E.M. Bikbulatova. I.E. Stepanova, Hydroxylamine and hydrazine in aquatic ecosystems, 128 (Rybinsk: Publishing House Rybinsk Printing House OJSC, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kuznetsov, A.I. Saralov, T.N. Nazina, Microbiological processes of the carbon and nitrogen circulation in the lakes, 214 (Moscow: Nauka, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Krylova, Nitrification and denitrification in various lakes. Dissertation Abstract of the Ph.D. in biological sciences, 24 (Moscow: MSU,1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ryzhakov, Environmental chemistry, 21(2), 117-124 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation No.552 dated December 13, 2016 On approval of water quality standards for the fishery water bodies, including the standards for maximum permissible concentrations of harmful substances in the waters of fishery water bodies [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Savkin, S.V. Fedorov, Hydrology: a training manual, 98 (Saint-Petersburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zharsky, G.N. Rudkovskaya, Hydraulics, hydrology and meteorology: training aid, 292 (Gorki: The Buryat State Academy of Agriculture, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.