E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Li Zongtao. Architectural Visual Modeling Element Design Creativity [J]. Science Forum, 2018 (10): 372-372. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Li. Creative analysis of architectural visual modeling element design [J]. Planning and Design, 2017 (08): 91-91. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Huizi. Analysis on the creative design of architectural visual modeling elements [J]. Experience Exchange, 2019 (05) 127-128. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hailong. Analysis on the design creativity of architectural visual modeling elements [J]. China Construction Metal Structure, 2017 (06): 225-225. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Yulong, Liu Zhongbao. Architectural design element design creativity [J]. Science Technology and Enterprise, 2018 (02): 250-250. [Google Scholar]
- Li Junbei. Analysis on the design creativity of architectural visual modeling elements [J]. Heilongjiang Science and Technology Information, 2018 (14): 183-183. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianqi, Cao Zhong, Niu Yilin, Wu Jihai. Architectural modeling elements-the design and creativity of the framework [J]. Journal of Logistics Engineering Institute, 2015 (06): 122-123. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xinlu, Zhao Hong, Xu Shiqiang. On the modeling design in architectural design [J]. Orientation to become rich through science and technology, 2019 (03): 166-167. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Si, Xiong Qi. The application of steel materials in architectural design [J]. Forum of Science and Technology Association (second half), 2018 (01): 155-156. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.