E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Cheng, J.Q. (2012) Research on the application of guiding design in historical and cultural blocks. Northwest University, 15-18. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Z.R. (2009) Putonghua and dialect with harmonious coexistence, performing their duties and common development (3). Language weekly. 08-07-2009. (001). [Google Scholar]
- Du, K.Y. (2018) Research on regional cultural sign design. Changchun Normal University, 9-11. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S., Wen, T.R., Cao, D.M. (2018) Organic renewal of historical blocks guided by cultural creativity: a case study of Tanhualin community in Wuhan. Journal of Huaiyin Institute of technology, 27 (05): 73-78. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, K. (2012) Urban public visual guidance sign design from the perspective of urban culture. Qingdao University of science and technology, 35-40. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., Hu, Y. (2012) Research on the design method of urban wayfinding and signage system. New arts, 5: 68-72. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M. (2015) Research on the design method of urban public environment wayfinding and signage system - Taking Matsushan City, Japan as an example. New arts, 5: 120-124. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M. (2014) Research on the Design of urban public environment wayfinding and signage system. New arts, 7: 109-110. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.