E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Zhao, D.G. (2011) Research on the development prospect of Ansai waist drum from the perspective of intangible cultural heritage protection. Journal of Shaanxi University of science and technology, 29 (03): 183-186. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, T.J, Fan L.H, Wang, H.L. (2016) Research on the development and inheritance of Shanxi Ansai waist drum. Zhejiang sports science, 38 (03): 54-55+92. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, P.F. (2014) A study on the historical changes and inheritance of the waist drum movement in Northern of Shaanxi. Sports and Science, 35 (03): 78-82. [Google Scholar]
- Marcello, C, Alessandra S., Rosario L. (2011) Virtually preserving the intangible heritage of artistic handicraft. Journal of Cultural Heritage. (12):82-87. [Google Scholar]
- Jacky C.R, Howard, Jeff K.T. (2011) A Virtual Reality Dance Training System Using Motion Capture Technology. IEEE Transactions on learning technologies. 4 (2):187-195. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, L. (2015) Digital protection of movement capture technology for dance of intangible cultural heritage. Yunnan Arts University. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, T. (2013) Research on digital protection of Taijiquan based on action capture. Sun Yat-sen University. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J.Y. (2015) Research on the design of interactive Guangling paper cutting game. Harbin Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, C.M. (2013) Research on digital technology of folk dance intangible cultural heritage. Central China Normal University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.