E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Qing-mei J. (2016) Research and development of cultural and creative products in museum. Journal of xi ‘an university of architecture and technology (social science edition), 35 (6): 42-46. [Google Scholar]
- Shao-xiu Y. (2012) Introduction to Fushun Lei Feng memorial hall. Office business, 6: 63-64. [Google Scholar]
- Ming X. (2017) Building a distinctive urban cultural brand with the advantage of Lei Feng’s cultural resources -- taking the Lei Feng memorial hall in Fushun as an example. China national exposition, 8: 222-224. [Google Scholar]
- Shan-shan L. (2015) A brief analysis of the development and design of the museum’s creative tourist souvenirs [J]. Art outlook, 12: 132-133. [Google Scholar]
- Long X., Fu-min Zh. (2015) Research on red tourism souvenir design. Packaging engineering, 20: 151-155. [Google Scholar]
- Ou L., Dian D., Bei-bei D. (2016) Exploration on the creative development of tourist souvenirs in Sanxingdui museum. China market, 17: 181-182. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong-yan Zh.(2014) Design and creative ideas. Tongji university press, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-dong Y. (2008) Research on strategic planning of traffic development in Yan ‘an based on red tourism. Chang ‘an university, Xi’an. [Google Scholar]
- Wen J., Shi-xiong Zh. （ 2004 ） A frame-based conceptual derivative instrument model. Modern manufacturing engineering, 2: 102-104. [Google Scholar]
- Mi-yun Q. (2016) The role of cultural creativity and products in the development of museums— a case study of capital museum . Journal of Shenyang Palace Museum, 2: 45-48. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.