E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Buchanan, R. (2001) Design thinking and the new learning. Design Issues, 17 4: 3-23. [Google Scholar]
- Buchanan, R. (1992) Wicked problems in design thinking. Design Issues, 8, 2: 5-21. [Google Scholar]
- Han, S. (2008) Introduction to Stage Design. Culture and Art Publishing House, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Gillette J.M, Dionne R. (1987) Theatrical Design and Production: An Introduction to Scene Design and Construction, Lighting, Sound, Costume, and Make¬up. Mayfield Publishing Company, Huston. [Google Scholar]
- Brewster K., Shafer M. (2011) Fundamentals of Theatrical Design: A Guide to the Basics of Scenic, Costume, and Lighting Design. Skyhorse Publishing Inc., New York. [Google Scholar]
- Aronson, A. (2012) The dematerialization of the stage. In: Aronson, A. (ed.) The Disappearing Stage: Reflections on the 2011 Prague Quadrennial. Arts and Theatre Institute, Prague.pp.86-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.