E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Aurora Mobile (2019). China Mobile Game Industry Research Report of 2019. https://36kr.com/p/5280345 [Google Scholar]
- Si-bo JING (2019). Analysis on the trend and marketing strategy of mobile games for all. Modern Business,19 (16): 13-14 [Google Scholar]
- Jian-jun HUANG (2019). On the way of social development of mobile games.Today’s Massmedia, 19 (3) : 14-17 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-fang WEI (2018). On the communication between virtual and reality under the hot phenomenon of “eating chicken” game. News Research Guide, 14 (9): 87-88 [Google Scholar]
- Shu-wen YIN (2019). Perception experience of Jedi survival online game Journal of Fujian Computer, 35 (06): 48-50. [Google Scholar]
- Ujigawa, M. (2000). The evolution of preference-based design. Research and Development Institute. 46:1-10 [Google Scholar]
- Sanui, J. (1996). “Visualization of users’ requirements: Introduction of the Evaluation Grid Method,” in Proc. of the 3rd Design & Decision Support Systems in Architecture & Urban Planning Conference, 365-374 [Google Scholar]
- Chun-Chih Chen, Yi-Jie Li (2008). The Application of Kano Model on Exploring the Attractive Attributes of Cultural Product Design. Journal of Design, 13(4): 19-35 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.