E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Jiannan Kang, Huimin Chen, Xin Li. (2019) EEG entropy analysis in autistic children. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience , 62:199-206. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jun, Qiu Lina, et al. (2016) Characterization of autism spectrum disorder with spontaneous hemodynamic activity. Biomedical optics expres, 7 (10): 3871-3881. [Google Scholar]
- Elsabbagh, M., Divan, G., et al. (2012) Global prevalence of autism and other pervasive developmental disorders. Autism Res. Res:160-179. [Google Scholar]
- Farley, M., McMahon, W., et al. (2009). Twenty-yearoutcome for individuals with autism and average or near-average cognitive abilities. Autism Research, 2: 109-118. [Google Scholar]
- Mayada Elsabbagh, Gauri Divan, et al.(2012) Global Prevalence of Autism and Other Pervasive Developmental Disorders[J]. Autism Research, 5 (3): 160-179. [Google Scholar]
- Hodge Steven M., Makris Nikos, et al.(2010) Cerebellum, language, and cognition in autism and specific language impairment. Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 40 (3): 300-316. [Google Scholar]
- Toshihiko Maekawa, Shozo Tobimatsu, et al. (2010) Top-down and bottom-up visual information processing of non-social stimuli in high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 5 (1): 201-209. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xu.(2000) Research on the clinical and experimental psychology of autism.Psychological Science, 23 (1): 38-41. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Xuelian, Li Shaocong. (2019) Cognitive characteristics of children with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Jilin Medical College, 40 (01): 43-45. [Google Scholar]
- Klin A., Sparrow S.S, de Bildt A., et al.(1999) Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 29(6): 499-508 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Berenguer Carmen, Miranda Ana, Colomer Carla, et al. (2018) Contribution of Theory of Mind, Executive Functioning, and Pragmatics to Socialization Behaviors of Children with High-Functioning Autism.Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 48(2): 430-441. [Google Scholar]
- Klin, A., Saulnier, C.A., et al. (2007) Social communication abilities and disabilities in higher functioning individuals with autism spectrum disorders: The Vineland and the ADOS. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 37: 748-759. [Google Scholar]
- Schwenck, C., Mergenthaler, J., et al. (2012).Empathy in children with autism and conduct disorder: Group-specific profiles and developmental aspects. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 651-659. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Yuemi,Zhou Yu.(2019) Optimization and expansion of big data visualization based on multimodal theory. Packaging Engineering, 40 (24): 251-259. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Meihong, Zhao Yongshuai.(2019) Study on the intervention effect of behavioral analysis on the social communication ability of autistic children. Massage and Rehabilitation Medicine, 10 (18): 50-53. [Google Scholar]
- Kerstin Dautenhahn, Iain Werry.(2004) Towards interactive robots in autism therapy.Pragmatics and Cognition, 12 (1): 1-35. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yonggu, Huang Biyu, et al.(2018) A review and prospect of research on social robot intervention in children with autism. China Special Education, (01): 32-38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.