E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Yang Yong Shan. (1988). Ceramic Modeling Design [M]. Liaoning Science and Technology Press. Shenyang. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhouqi. Yang Xian Teapot Series. Ming Dynasty. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Guo Xin. (2019). A Brief Analysis of the Artistic Charm of “Xi Shi Pot”. [J]. Shandong Ceramics. 47-47. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jiang.(2011). Preliminary Study on Properties and Technology of Yixing Purple Sand in Successive Dynasties. [J]. Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute. 1-67. [Google Scholar]
- Li Li Xin. (2012). Imitation Theory of Reconstruction of Creation -- the Origin of the Shape of Purple Sand Ware. [J]. Creativity and Design. 71-76. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ting, Zhang Fu Chang. (2012). The Pot Body Design of Yixing Traditional Purple Clay Teapot. [J]. Beauty and Times. 9-16. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Juan, Zhang Mao Lin, Wu Jun Ming, Li Qi Jiang, Yu Yong Bin, Liang Duo and Fang Tao. (2011). Study on Properties of Yixing Purple Clay. [J]. Jiangsu Ceramics. 20-23+25. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhou. (2018). Research on the Formation Technology of Yixing Purple Clay Flower Apparatus. [J]. Nanjing University. 1-66. [Google Scholar]
- Yang YangYi.(2017). Study on the Shape and Decoration of Yixing Purple Sand Plain Pot in Ming and Qing Dynasties. [J]. Nanjing university. 1-75. [Google Scholar]
- Han Rong. (2011). Study on Tin Drinking Utensil in Qing Dynasty. [J]. Packaging Engineering. 105-108. [Google Scholar]
- Han Rong. (2015). Research on Color-adding Purple Sand Drinking Utensil in Qing Dynasty. [J]. China Ceramics. 67-70. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pu Sheng, Wang Jianhua. (2000). Identification and Appreciation of Yixing Purple Sand [M]. Jiangxi Fine Arts Publishing House. Nanchang. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.