E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Ni Zhengliang, (2010) OFFICE FURNITURE Information Atlas, China Architecture & Building Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shaoqiang, (2012) Creative office space design, China CITIC Press [Google Scholar]
- Scott Doorley, Scott Witthoft, (2012) How to Set the Stage for Creative Collaboration. Wiley Press. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Shuting, Yu Xianghong, Hu Lingling, Kang Temin. Model construction of user experience elements for intelligent office furniture [J].Furniture and Interior Decoration, 2020(02):39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaoli, Office furniture design based on user experience [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2019 40 (16): 264-267. [Google Scholar]
- Ruan Liyu, Deng Rong, Research on Design of Healthy Office Furniture Based on Behavior Change[J]. Sheji, 2019 32 (15): 115-117. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Shuai. Research on the design of intelligent office furniture [J]. Technology and Innovation, 2019(08):90-91. [Google Scholar]
- Li Baowei, Jiang Lili. Research on Office Furniture Design Based on Behavioral Psychology[J]. Sheji, 2018(14):130-131. [Google Scholar]
- Continental Office, 2015, What is the Living Office? https://www.continentaloffice.com/blog/what-is-the-living-office [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.