E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Huang Zubei, Zhu Hua, Peng Xiaochun. (2014) Research progress of imaging diagnosis of knee osteoarthritis [J]. Orthopaedics, 2014 26 (6): 43-45. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jie. (1999) Biomechanical factors analysis of knee joint injury. Sports Science Research, 39 (1): 47-49. [Google Scholar]
- Wismans J., Veldpaus F., Janssen J., et al. (1980) A Three-Dimensional Mathematical Model of the Knee-Joint. Journal of Biomechanics, 13(3): 667-686. [Google Scholar]
- A.A.J. Goldsmith, A. Hayes, S.E.Clift. (1996) Application of finite elements to the stress analysis of articular cartilage, Medical Engineering & Physics, Volume 18, Issue 2, Pages 89-98, ISSN 1350-4533 [Google Scholar]
- Donahue TL, Hull ML, Rashid MM, et al. (2002) A finite element model of the human knee joint for the study of tibia femoral contact. J Biomech Eng, 124(3): 273-280. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Junkang. (2017) Construction of human knee joint mechanical model and study of flexion motion mechanical characteristics. Science and Technology Bulletin, 33 (09): 246-250. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.