E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Bates, J.C. (2007) Joint Asset Visibility: Why So Hard? Journal of Army Logistician, issue 4:36-43. [Google Scholar]
- Tapestry Solutions. (2018) Transforming the Defense Supply Chain with Internet of Things (IoT) Commercial Innovations. http://tapestrysolutions.com/wp-content/upload/2018/12/ESI-IoT-Defense-white-paper-Dec.-2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Tapestry Solutions. (2019) Achieve Total Asset Visibility with IoT Sensor Integration & RFID-Tapestry Solutions. http://tapestrysolutions.com/2019/05/15/transforming-aerospace-defense-supply-chains-with-an-iot-sensor-agnostic-integration-platform-2/. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W., Lv, Y.P., Lv, H.W. and Zhao, T. (2016) Study on Identification System Framework of Military Equipment, Journal of Equipment Academy, no.4:1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Miao H., Zhou H. (2012) The Risks and control of RFID Application in military logistics. Journal of Logistics Academy, no.4:62-64. [Google Scholar]
- GAO, (2014) Defense logistics: Actions Needed to Improve Department-Wide Management of Conventional Ammunitions Inventory. https://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-182. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.