E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Dong, L.L., Dong, B. Clinical progress of traction in the treatment of cervical spondylosi [J]. Traditional Chinese Medicinal Research, 2020 33 (01): 55-57. [Google Scholar]
- Zan, Y.W., Chen, J.H., Liu, G.M. et al. The research progress of manipulation in the treatment of cervical spondylotic radiculopathy [J]. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medical Literature, 2019 37 (06): 68-71. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, C.Y. Discussion and experience on the treatment of cervical spondylosis with swing manipulation massage [J]. Guide of China Medicine, 2011 9(23): 307-309 [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Q.Y. 284 cases of cervical spondylosis of pulse type treated by massage [J]. China Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy, 2008 6(23): 557-558 [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H., Jia, W.Z., Liu, P.R. et al. Clinical efficacy of supine intermittent angle traction in the treatment of cervical spon-dylotic radiculopathy[J]. Journal of Guangxi MedicalUniversity, 2019 36 (12): 1942-1945. [Google Scholar]
- Li, W.M., Zhu, W.H. A primary experimental study on the effect of traction on cervical intervertebral space followed by the report of one case[J]. Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research, 2004 8 (14): 2664-2665. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Y. , Yu, Z.J., Chen, S.J. Observation study and clinical practice with X-ray f or cervical traction[J]. The Journal of Cervicodynia and Lumbodynia, 2000, 21(4):274. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Li, Z.Y., Lu.Y., et al. Study on Mechanical Effect of Traction from Different Angles in the Treatment of Cervical Spondylosis [J]. Chinese Journal of Traditional Medical Traumatology & Orthopedic, 2008 16 (9): 41-42. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, C.Y. The clinical research progress of traction treatment for cervical spondylosis [J]. Chinese Journal of Traditional Medical Traumatology & Orthopedic, 2010 18(9): 71-72. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Y.F., Luo, H.S. The clinical progress of traction in the treatment of cervical spondylosis [J]. The Journal of Cervicodynia and Lumbodynia, 2009 30(3): 273-275. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M., Qi, Z.J., Wang, W.J. Clinical application of full-automatic cervical vertebra traction machine[J]. The Journal of Traditional Chinese Orthopedics and Traumatology, 2007 1(9): 12-14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.