E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Hu Y. (2010) Costume performance in ancient Chinese scroll figure paintings. Donghua University, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng G.F. (2009) On the Function of Popular Novels in Ming Dynasty. Literature Review, 3: 132-138. [Google Scholar]
- Du D. (2007) Design style of engraved illustrations of Suzhou edition in Ming Dynasty. Journal of Donghua University Social Science Edition, 7: 273-276. [Google Scholar]
- Long Y. (2011) The big thousand worlds in Cigarette cases: a preliminary study of the advertising art of smoke painting in the Last Century. Hunan Normal University, 2011, Changsha. [Google Scholar]
- Feng J.N. (1999) “Picture Daily”-An important variety of stone print pictorial in the Late Qing Dynasty. Library Journal, 10: 37. [Google Scholar]
- The Global News Agency (2010). Picture 2 Daily [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Ancient Books Publishing House, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ha (2015). The social picture of the late Qing dynasty in export paintings. Yi Yuan, 2: 42-45. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.