E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Pine B Joseph. Mass Customization - The New Frontier of Enterprise Competition [M]. Beijing: China Renmin University Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Li Li et al. Preliminary study on mass customization and its implementation methods [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2001 (4): 405~408 . [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yunhua, Yan Liangyun. Red gang tailor source test [J]. Journal of Textiles, 2008 29 (4): 104-107. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Weiming, Xie Qin, Peng Hui. Men’s suit digital intelligent tailor-made system development [J]. Journal of Textiles, 2017 38 (4): 151-157. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Weiming, Peng Hui. Research on the pattern and operation mode of China’s custom apparel brand [J]. Silk, 2016 53(12): 36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wei. The influence of customization factors on manufacturing time in mass customization environment and model research [D]. Chongqing: Chongqing University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- King C.W, Sproles G B. The explanatory efficacy of selected types of consumer profile variables in fashion change agent identification [M] . Institute for Research in the Behavioral, Economic, and Management Sciences, Purdue University, 1973. [Google Scholar]
- Murray MurrayB. The Politics of Consumption: A Re-Inquiry on Thompson and Haytko ‘ s (1997) “ Speaking of Fashion” [J] . Journal of Consumer Research, 2002, 29 (3) : 427-440. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Workman J.E, Johnson K. Fashion opinion leadership, fashion innovativeness, and need for variety [ J ] . Clothing and Textiles Research Journal,1993,11(3) : 60. [Google Scholar]
- Joachimsthaler E, Aaker D.A. Building brands without mass media [ J ] . Harvard Business Review, 1997 75: 39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Basole, R.C., & Nowak, M. (2018). Assimilation of tracking technology in the supply chain. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 114, 350-370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Attaran, M. (2017). The rise of 3-D printing: The advantages of additive manufacturing over traditional manufacturing. Business Horizons, 60, 677-688. [Google Scholar]
- Choi, T.M. (2018). Incorporating social media observations and bounded rationality into fashion quick response supply chains in the big data era. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 114, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Choi, T.M., & Guo, S. (2018). Responsive supply in fashion mass customisation systems with consumer returns. International Journal of Production Research, 56 (10), 3409-3422. [Google Scholar]
- Çil, E.B., & Pangburn, M.S. (2017). Mass Customization and Guardrails: “You Can Not Be All Things to All People”. Production and Operations Management, 26 (9), 1728-1745. [Google Scholar]
- Huber P, Kopp P, Christmas W, Rätsch M, Kittler J (2017) Real-time 3D face fitting and texture fusion on in-the-wild videos. IEEE Signal Process Let 24 (4): 437-441 [Google Scholar]
- Jevšnik S, Stjepanovič Z, Rudolf A (2017) 3d virtual prototyping of garments: approaches, developments and challenges. J Fiber Bioeng Inf 10 (1): 51-63 [Google Scholar]
- Xie X, Livermore C (2017). Passively self-aligned assembly of compact barrel hinges for high-performance, out-of-plane mems actuators. In: Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), 2017 I.E. 30th International Conference on. IEEE, pp 813-816 [Google Scholar]
- Hogg, M.A., & Terry, D.J. (2017). Social identity and self-categorization processes in organizational contexts. Academy of Management Review, 25 (1), 121-140. [Google Scholar]
- Zaggl, M.A., Hagenmaier, M.A., & Raasch, C. (2018). The choice between uniqueness and conformity in mass customization. R&D Management. https://doi.org/10.1111/radm.12327. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.