E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- ANSYS 19 documentation [Google Scholar]
- Seismic Design Classification, Regulatory Guide 1.29, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- US NRC Regulatory Guide 1.92, Combining Modal Responses and Spatial Components in Seismic Response Analysis, Rev.2, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Safety Standards Series No.NS-G-1.6, Seismic Design and Qualification for Nuclear Power Plants Safety Guide [Google Scholar]
- EPRI, Recommended Piping Seismic Adequacy Criteria Based on Performance During and after Earthquakes, Report NP-5617, January 1988 [Google Scholar]
- US NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION, Seismic fragility test of a 6-inch diameter pipe system, NUREG/CR-4859 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- SEISMIC QUALIFICATION UTILITY GROUP (SQUG), Generic Implementation Procedure (GIP) for Seismic Verification of Nuclear Plant Equipment, February 1992 [Google Scholar]
- EPRI, NP-7500-SL, The October 17, 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake: Effects on selected power and industrial facilities, September 1991 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.