E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Eugene Adiutori. Why the Fluid Friction Factor should be Abandoned, and the Moody Chart Transformed. The Open Mechanical Engineering Journal, 2009, pp 43-48 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Popov, Gencho. Hydraulic Criteria Equations for Pipelines Design //PROCEEDINGS of the University “A. Kanchev” of Ruse, volume 50, book 1.2, Ruse, 2011, pp. 54-59 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312531977_Kriterialni_uravnenia_za_hidravlicno_presmatane_na_trboprovodi_Hydraulic_Criteria_Equations_for_Pipelines_Design [Google Scholar]
- Altshul, A., L. Zhivotobski, L. Ivanov, Hydravlika i aerodinamika. Moskva, 1987 [Google Scholar]
- White, F. M. Fluid Mechanics. Fourth Edition. McGraw-Hill, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pipeflow.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.