E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- K. S. Pyankov, Mathematical modeling of flows in wind turbines with a vertical axis ///Fluid Dynamics, №. 2, Vol. 49, pp. 29–258, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Korobatov, A.S. Martyanov, E.S. Bodrova, S.A. Chetoshnikov, Study of the aerodynamic characteristics of a micro-wind power plant, Journal of South Ural State University (National Research University)”, ESaC. №1(34) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Roy, U.K. Saha, Wind tunnel experiments of a newly developed two-bladed Savonius-style wind turbine. Appl Energy 137: p .117-125, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Schepers, S. J. Schreck, Aerodynamic measurements on wind turbines, wires Energy and Environment/ Volume 8, Issue 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A record figure reached www.zakon.kz/kazakhstan/4477173.html power generation in Kazakhstan. (visited on 03.01.2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Balbayev, M. Ceccarelli, Design and characterization of a new planetary gear box, Mechanisms and Machine Science No.17, pp. 91-98 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Balbayev, G. Carbone, A dynamic simulation of a novel continuous variable transmission, Mechanisms and Machine Science No.17, pp. 109-116 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the President of The Republic of Kazakhstan. www.akorda.kz/ru/republic_of_kazakhstan [02.01.2020] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Kozhukhov, A.A. Lebedev, A.M. Danylyshyn, E.V. Davletgareev. Auditing the characteristics of wind generators using CFD modeling on a supercomputer, a magazine. No. 7 (107), pp. 81-87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Terziev A., Analysis of the possibilities of using reference wind measurements in the calculation of energy production from wind farms on low complex terrains, E3S Web Conf., Volume 112, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911202004 [Google Scholar]
- J. Twidell, A. Weir. Wind Energy // Renewable Energy M.: Energoatomizdat, 393 p. ISBN 5-283-02469-5 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. Saravanan, S. D. Sikrid, P. Kothari. A solution to the unit commitment problem – a review, Front. Energy, no. 7(2), p. 223-236 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Zimmerman, C. E. Murillo-S´anchez. Matpower Optimal Scheduling Tool MOST 1.0 User’s Manual, Power Systems Engineering Research Center (PSerc) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.