E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- A. A. Scupi, Magnus effect studied with analytical and numerical methods, JMTE, 1, Nautica, Constanta, 41 (2017), ISSN 18844-6116. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.betterworldsolutions.eu/10-amazing-wind-turbines/magenn-mars-wind-turbine/, accessed on: 05 January 2020. [Google Scholar]
- https://techaneesh.blogspot.com/2012/08/magenn-air-rotor-system-marsmars-is-new.html, accessed on: 05 January 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B. Barras, D. Derrett, Ship Stability (Masters and Mates), sixth edition, Elsevier, London, 84 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Hakodate Shipyard, Manual of Stability, Japan, 56 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rhodes, Ship Stability for Mates/Masters, Seamanship International Ltd, Glasgow, 58 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wawrzyński, P. Krata, Method for ship’s rolling period prediction with regard to non-linearity of GZ curve, J.T.A.M. 54(4), 1329–1343 (2016), DOI: https://doi.org/10.15632/jtam-pl.54.4.1329. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Vasilescu, M. Panaitescu, F.V. Panaitescu, C. Panait, Choose the best electricity sources for a container ship, by using a hybrid optimization model for electric renewable, SPIE Proc. Advanced Topics in Optoelectronics, Microelectronics and Nanotechnologie (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- A. Maruccia, Optimisation model for a ship’s hybrid energy system with a Flettner rotor, Master thesis, 1, 81 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.