E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- D. J. Epasinghe, C.K.Y. Yiu, M. F. Burrow, Mechanical properties, water sorption characteristics, and compound release of grape seed extract-incorporated resins, JAOS Journal of Applied Oral Science, vol. 25 no.4 Bauru July/Aug. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Gupta, S.K. Das, Fracture resistance of sun¯ower seed and kernel to compressive loading, Journal of Food Engineering, 46 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karasik, O. Rahimi, M. David, E. Weiss, E. Drori, Development of a 3D seed morphological tool for grapevine variety identifcation, and its comparison with SSR analysis, SCIENTIFC REPORTS, 8 (2018), DOI:10.1038/s41598-018-24738-9 [Google Scholar]
- L. Rolle, F. Torchio, B. Lorrain, S. Giacosa, S. Río Segade, E. Cagnasso, V. GERBI, P.L. Teissedre, Rapid methods for the evaluation of total phenol content and extractability in intact grape seeds of cabernet-sauvignon: instrumental mechanical properties and FTNIR spectrum, J. Int. Sci. Vigne Vin, 46 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Vasilachi, S. S. Biris, G. Ipate, G. Gheorghe, Determination of the longitudinal modulus of elasticity for the different type of grape seeds, Conference Engineering for Rural Development, (2020), Jelgava. [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Biris, M. Ionescu, N.E. Gheorghita, N. Ungureanu, N.V. Vladut, Study of the compresion behavior of sunflower seeds using the Finite Element Method, AGROFORM International Journal, vol.4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.