E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Carus M., Karst S., Kauffmann A. The European Hemp Industry: Cultivation, Processing and Applications for Fibres, Shives and Seeds. Cologne: EIHA, pp. 1-9, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Amaducci S., Zatta A., Pelatti F., Venturi G. Influence of agronomic factors on yield and quality of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) fibre and implication for an innovative production system (Field Crops Res. 107, pp 161–169, 2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Struik P. C., Yin X., Thouminot C., Bjelková M., Stramkale V., et al. Comparing hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) cultivars for dual-purpose production under contrasting environments (Ind. Crops Prod. 87, pp 33–44, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Păun A., Bogdanof G., Ganea-Christu I., Ciupercă R., Matache M. Patent application no. A-00426/04.07.2019 Equipment for harvesting green hemp / Echipament de recoltat cȃnepă verde, OSIM, Romania, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Păun, A., Stroescu Ghe., Zaica Al., Technological study on the process of green hemp harvesting, project PN 19 10 01 03-Substantion of the technology for harvesting and primary processing green hemp stalks, INMA, Bucharest, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Luigi Paria, Przemyslaw Baranieckib, Ryszard Kaniewskib, Antonio Scarfonea, Harvesting strategies of bast fiber crops in Europe and in China, (Industrial Crops and Products, Volume 68, June 2015, pp 90-96). [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanof G., Păun A., Brăcăcescu C., Stroescu Ghe. Considerations on the hydraulic installation of the equipment for harvesting green hemp stalks, ISSN 1454 – 8003, Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Hydraulics and Pneumatics HERVEX, November 13-15, Băile Govora, Romania, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jicheng, Shen Cheng, Li Xianwang, Tian Kunpeng, Chen Qiaomin, Zhang Bin, Design and tests of hemp harvester, (International Agricultural Engineering Journal Vol. 26, No. 2, June, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.