E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Proudman, I. and Pearson, J.R.A. (1957) Expansions at Small Reynolds Numbers for the Flow Past a Sphere and a Circular Cylinder. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2, 237-262. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S0022112057000105 [Google Scholar]
- Masliyah, J.H. and Epstein, N. (1971) Steady Symmetric Flow Past Elliptical Cylinder. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Fundaments, 10, 293-299. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/i160038a017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosenfeld, M., Wolfshtein, M. and Israeli, M. (1992) A Numerical Study of the Laminar Incompressible Flow Over a Prolate Spheroid at 10˚ Incidence. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 15, 147-173. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/fld.1650150203 [Google Scholar]
- Barros, E.A., Dantas, J.L.D., Pascoal, A.M. and Sá, E. (2008) Investigation of Normal Force and Moment Coefficients for an AUV at Nonlinear Angle of Attack and Sideslip Range. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 33, 538-549. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JOE.2008.2004761 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myring, D.F. (1976) A Theoretical Study of Body Drag in Subcritical Axisymmetric Flow. The Aeronautical Quartely, 27, 186-194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Menter, F. R. (August 1994). “Two-Equation Eddy-Viscosity Turbulence Models for Engineering Applications”. AIAA Journal. 32 (8): 1598–1605. Bib code:1994AIAAJ.32.1598M. DOI:10.2514/3.12149. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS CFXSolver Theory, ANSYS, Inc., Canonsburg. [Google Scholar]
- Juong, T., Sammut, K., He, F. and Lee, S.K. (2009) A Study on the Design Optimization of an AUV by Using Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis. Proceedings of the 19th International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference, Osaka, 21-26 June 2009, 696-702. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.