E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Health risk assessment of air pollution – general principles. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dragan, Air quality study and air quality plan for Constanţa Municipality ANPM 1, 5-112 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, “ How far have we gotten?”, Improving environment and health in Europe XIV 135, ISBN 9789289050876, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Raport judeţean privind starea mediului, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ANPM, System procedure for validation of air quality data from the National Air Quality Monitoring Network, PS-SCA-DCECA-02 1-25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 104 / 15.06.2011 on ambient air quality published in the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I, 452 28, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2008/50 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2008 on ambient air quality and cleaner air for Europe, published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) no. L 152 of 11 June 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2004/107 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 December 2004 on arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ambient air, published in the Official Journal of the European Communities (OJEC) L 23-25 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- ANPM, National Air Quality Assessment and Integrated Management System (SNEGICA), 29 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Lim et al., 2012, WHO, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Panaitescu, M. Panaitescu, C. Urda, N.A. Burcia, N. Grosan, A. Duse, Considerations about sustainable politics of rural developmen Te-RE-RD Proc. 367-372 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EEA, Air quality in Europe EEA Report 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- AERMOD View™ “Gaussian Plume Air Dispersion Model”, 9.9.0 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.