E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Power System Control and Operation|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- Kang, H.S., and A. Yazdani. [IEEE 2016 North American Power Symposium (NAPS) - Denver, CO, USA (2016.9.18-2016.9.20)] 2016 North American Power Symposium (NAPS) - Enhancement of power system stability with VSC-HVDC transmission. North American Power Symposium IEEE, 2016:11-5. [Google Scholar]
- Guangfu Tang, Zhiyuan He, Hui Pang. Research, Application and Development of VSC-HVDC Engineering Technology. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2013, 37(15):3-14. [Google Scholar]
- Korompili, Asimenia, Q. Wu, and H. Zhao. Review of VSC HVDC connection for offshore wind power integration. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 59(2016):1405-1414. [Google Scholar]
- Yongning Chi, Zhankui Zhang, Yan Li, et al. Development of Large-scale Wind Power Grid Integration and Technical Standard. North China Electric Power, 2017, (3):1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Linlin Wu, Man Xu, Hui Liu, et al. Optimal Voltage Control Strategy for Islanded Aggregated New Energy System Connecting by VSC-HVDC. Journal of Global Energy Interconnection, 2018,1(02):112-119. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Liu, Zheng XU. Study on Stable Operating Region of VSC-HVDC Connected to Weak AC Systems. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016,36(01):133-144. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J.Z, Gole A.M. VSC transmission limitations imposed by ac system strength and ac impedance characteristics. In: 10th IET Int. Conf. on AC-DC Power Transmission. 2012: 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Zhang, et al. Steady-State Operating Range of MMC-HVDC. Electric Power Construction 36.3(2015):1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Yanan Li, Weiyong Jiang, Shifeng Yu, et al. System Design of Zhoushan Multi-terminal VSC-HVDC Transmission Project. High Voltage Eng ineering, 2014, 40(8):2490-2496. [Google Scholar]
- Ying Liu, Linlin Wu, Man Xu, et al. Study on Steady-state Operation Region of VSC-HVDC Converter Station Connecting New Energy Cluster by Isolated Network. North China Electric Power, 2017(06):8-13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.