E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Energy Storage Technology|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- Y. Wang, Q. Chen, T. Hong, et al. Review of Smart Meter Data Analytics: Applications, Methodologies, and Challenges. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lei, Z. Li, Z. Lu, etc. Review on the Research of Distributed Generation Technology and Its Impacts on Electric Power System. Southern Power System Technology, 5, 46. (in Chinese, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Angelim, C.M. Affonso. Impact of distributed generation technology and location on power system voltage stability. IEEE Latin America Transactions, 14, 1758.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Shen, M Cao. Research on the Influence of Distributed Power Grid for Distribution Network. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 30, 346. (in Chinese, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, L. Ge, H. Li, F Chi. A Review on Characteristic Analysis and Prediction Method of Distributed PV. Electric Power Construction, 38, 1. (in Chinese, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gong, Z. Lu, Y. Qiao, Q Wang. An Overview of Photovoltaic Energy System Output Forecasting Technology. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 40, 140. (in Chinese, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gong, T. Pan, D. Wu, Z Ji. Research on missing data imputation of Mcro-Grid PV system based on MCMC. Renewable Energy Resources, 36, 346. (in Chinese, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zarzo M, Martí P. Modeling the variability of solar radiation data among weather stations by means of principal components analysis. Applied Energy, 88, 2775. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yu, N. Chen, N. Miao, D Dang. A Repair Method for PV Power Station Output Data Considering Weather and Spatial Correlations. Power System Technology, 41, 2229. (in Chinese, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lu, Q. Fang, G Wang. Methods for identification and restoration of abnormal power data in distributed household rooftop photovoltaic device. Electric Drive Automation, 40, 1. (in Chinese, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.