E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Zainuri M, Atiqi MA, Radzi M, et al. Photovoltaic Integrated Shunt Active PowerFilter with Simpler Adaline Algorithm for Current Harmonic Extraction [J]. Energies, 2018, 11(5): 1152. [Google Scholar]
- Du W, Yang H, Ma X. Harmonic/Interharmonic Spectrum Separation Algorithm Based on Fast Independent Component Analysis [J/OL]. Automation of Electric Power Systems:1–10 [Google Scholar]
- Puhan PS, Sandeep S, Sutar D. Analysis of Adaptive Linear Neural Network (adaline) in Power System Harmonics Signal [J]. Journal on Electrical Engineering, 2018, 11(4) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Y, Zhao W, Chen L, et al. Power Measurement Accuracy Analysis in the Presence of Interharmonics [J]. Measurement, 2020: 107484. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Zongshuai. High-precision Estimation of Wideband Synchrophasor of Electrical Signals with Heavy Noise [D]. Shangdong University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Ningning, Xie X, He J, et al. A Review of Research on Broadband Oscillation of High Proportion New Energy and Power Electronic Equipment Power System [J]. Proceedings of The Chinese Society for Electrical,2020: 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fan, Yao J, Chang N, et al. Discussion about wide-frequency measurement technology for power electronic power grid [J]. Automation of Electric Power System, 2019, 43(16): 1–10, 57. [Google Scholar]
- Fan C, Yao J, Chang N, et al. Discussion on Wide- frequency Measurement Technology for Power Electronized Power Grid[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,2019,43 (16):1–10+57. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Zongshuai, Zhang H, Shi F, et al. Decomposition scheme for wide band signals containing deterministic components and stochastic noise components [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2019, 43(4): 70–81. [Google Scholar]
- Chang G, Chen C, Liu Y, et al. Measuring Power System Harmonics and Interharmonics By an Improved Fast Fourier Transform-based Algorithm [J]. Iet Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 2008, 2(2): 192–201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Chen L. Improved Interpolation Algorithm Applied to Power Harmonic Analysis[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,2019,43(08):138–146. [Google Scholar]
- Gao G, Liang Q, Liu N. A High-precision Frequency Estimation Method Based on Harmonic Expansion Techniqu e[C], 17th International Conference on Optical Communications and Networks (icocn2018), International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2019: 110482. [Google Scholar]
- Li L. Research on Related Technology of Harmonic Control of Power System [D]. Zhejiang University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Z. Research on Adaptive Measurement Technology of Electric Parameters [D]. Zhejiang University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Goh ZP, Radzi MAM, Von Thien Y, et al. Hybrid Fft- adaline Algorithm with Fast Estimation of Harmonics in Power System [J]. Iet Signal Processing, 2016, 10(8): 855–864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen G, Cai Z, Chen L. Interharmonic Parameter Estimation Based on Root-music and Adaline Neural Network [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University (engineering Science), 2011, 45(1): 173–177. [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal S, Mohanty SR, Agarwal V. Harmonics and Inter Harmonics Estimation of Dfig Based Standalone Wind Power System By Parametric Techniques [J]. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems,2015, 67: 52–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu S, Zhang L, Xie W, et al. Fast and High-precision Spectrum Analysis of Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometer Based on Genetic Algorithm and Zoom FFT [J]. Acta Optica Sinica, 2017, 37(4): 406003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dao X, Gao M, Ke Z. Research on Improved Algorithm of Frequency Estimation Based on Complex Modulation [J]. Engineering Letters, 2018, 26(4). [Google Scholar]
- Goswami S, Sarkar A, Sengupta S. Advancements in Instrumentation and Control in Applied System Applications[M]. Igi Global, 2020: 68–97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garanayak P, Naayagi R, Panda G. A High-speed Master-slave Adaline for Accurate Power System Harmonic and Inter-harmonic Estimation [J]. Ieee Access, 2020, 8: 51918–51932. [Google Scholar]
- Sujith M, Padma S. Optimization of Harmonics with Active Power Filter Based on Adaline Neural Network[J]. Microprocessors and Microsystems, 2020, 73: 102976. [Google Scholar]
- Nanda S, Dash PK. A Gauss–newton Adaline for Dynamic Phasor Estimation of Power Signals and Its Fpga Implementation [J]. Ieee Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2016, 67(1): 45–56. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W. Research on Improved Adaptive Zoom- FFT Algorithm [J]. Electronic Technology Application, 2006, (7): 83–85. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.