E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Tian Chaohe, Lu Chengyu, et.: Standardizationanalysis of electric vehicle charging cable. Electrical industry (11), 60–63(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Su Delin. : Mechanical properties of engineering materials. Mechanical Industry Press. Beijing(2016). [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 2951.11-2008.: General test methods for insulating and sheathing materials of cables and optical cables. China Standards Press. Beijing(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Liu lang, Chen Ming, Guo Chunmei, et.: Study on the fracture of PVC/MBS blends. Synthetic resin and plastics 26(03),26–28(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xu.: Research on fault simulation method of submarine high voltage photoelectric composite cable. North China Electric Power University, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yiyan.: Simulation of tensile mechanical behavior of high strength composite cable. Material development and Application 32(05), 47–52(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Li Linshu, Yang Jie, Hu Yongle,et.: FEM and Simulation of bending of DC charging cable of electric vehicle. Wire and cable(02),12–15 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.