E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Ji Bin, Zhu Minjian, Zhang Huaiyu, Zhai Haibao, Wu Xin. Research on modeling of electric power transaction process based on blockchain technology[J]. Electrical technology, 2020,21 (06): 26–34. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Bin, Tan Jiancheng.Preliminary research of distributed micro-energy trading on Power distribution side using blockchain technique[J].Modern power, 2019,36(01):29–36. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoxuan, Xue Song, Yang Su,et al. The international experience of the liberalization of the electricity sales market and its enlightenment[J]. Automation of electric power system ,2016,40 (9):1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yong, Zhao Junhua, Wen Fushuan,et al. Block chain in energy system: concept, function and prospect[J]. Power construction ,2017,38 (2):12–20. [Google Scholar]
- SWAN M.Blockchain ： Blueprint for a New Economy[M]. USA：O’ Reilly, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Yong, Wang Feiyue. Block chain technology development status and prospects[J]. Journal of Automation ,2016,42 (4):481–494. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Chao, Xie Yi, Duan Yaohui,Han Yitao.Integration application of block chain technology and power transaction[C].China Electric Engineering Society Power Market Professional Committee,2019: 304–307. [Google Scholar]
- Zhun Runnong.Research on Electricity Trading Platform Based on Block chain[D].Changsha University of Science and Technology,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qiqi.Research on Block chain Privacy Protection Based on Lattice Password in Energy Internet [D].North China Electric Power University,2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.