E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- TURNER, R G, HUBBARD, M G, DUKLER, A E. (1969) Analysis and prediction of minimum flow rate for the continuous removal of liquids from gas wells. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 21(11): 1475–1482. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coleman, S B. (1991) A New Look at Predicting Gas Well Load Up. JPT, 329–333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nosseir, M A. (1997) A New Approach for Accurate Prediction of Loading in Gas Well Under Different FlowingConditions. SPE 37408. [Google Scholar]
- Li,M, Sun, L, Li,S L,et al. (2001) New view on continuous removal Liquids from Gas Wells. SPE 70016. [Google Scholar]
- Dai, Y L, Hu, Y Y, Zhang, C Y. (2016) Study on the law of fluid transport in gas Wells. Liaoning chemical industry, 45(06):779–781. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y Z, Liu, Q W (2007). A new method for calculating the minimum fluid critical flow in gas Wells. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, 26 (6): 82–85. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong, Y,Zhang, M M, Lu, Y. (2015) A forecasting gas well both liquid continuous critical condition of universal model. Water dynamics research and progress in A series, 30 (02): 215–222. [Google Scholar]
- Du, S J, Liang, Y, Wang, W J, Qiu, D J. (2019) A new model for predicting the critical fluid flow in inclined gas Wells. Journal of petroleum and natural gas chemistry, 48(03):72–77. [Google Scholar]
- Ming,R Q, et al. (2019) Ageneral model for predicting the critical fluid carrying rate in condensate Wells.Drilling and Production Technology, 42(6): 69–72 [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J S. Basis of Gas recovery process. (1994) Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 330–334. [Google Scholar]
- Chen,Y Q. (1990) Practical method of Oil and Gas reservoir Engineering. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 442–452. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z B, LI, Y C. (2012) Mechanism of continuous liquid transport in gas Wells. Acta Petroleum Sinica 33(4): 681–686. [Google Scholar]
- BARATI, R. Development of empirical models with high accuracy for estimation of drag coefficient of flow around a smooth sphere: An evolutionary approach. Powder Technology, 2014, (257): 11–19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.