E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Engineering and Food Biotechnology|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Li Xiaobo, Sun Shukai. A case study of mechanical processing of aramid fiber reinforced composite materials [J]. Chemical Design Newsletter, 2019, 45 (06): 47–62. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Liu. Carbon fiber surface treatment and composite material properties [D]. Changchun University of Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhiwei, Tu Junxiang. Research progress of milling processing of aramid fiber composites [J]. Machinery Manufacturing and Automation, 2019, 48 (02): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Zhenyu, Cui Peng, Li Xin, etc. Overview of ultrasonic vibration assisted processing technology based on fiber reinforced composite materials [J]. Surface Technology, 2019, 48 (01): 305–319. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yunxiang. Research on the machining technology of fiber-reinforced composite materials [J]. Engineering Technology (Quotation Edition), 2017 (1) 00239–00239. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhiqiang, Fan Rui, Chen Wuyi, et al. Machining technology of fiber reinforced composite materials [I]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2003 (12) 29–32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.