E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Engineering and Food Biotechnology|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Zhang Jianwen,He Jinkun. Discussion on the influence of kinematic viscosity of organic heat carrier[J]. Construction Materials & Decoration, 2013, 000(033):84–85. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Liulei,Kou Guangxiao,Xu Aixiang. Study on the Influence of Over-temperature on the Viscosity of Liquid Phase Heat Transfer Fluids[D].2018 [Google Scholar]
- Liao Kwjian,Dai Yueling,Cong Yufeng. Analysis of petrochemical industry[M].Chemical Industry Press,2005 [Google Scholar]
- Song Changsheng,Wang Qunwei,Wang Jing, etal.Determination of kinematic viscosity of petroleum products by SVM 3000 Stabinger viscometer[J].Analytical instruments, 2013(6):18–21. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Peihua,Song Kaicai,Song Min, etal.The moving viscosity of oil is measured by a Stabinger viscosimeter under rocking conditions[J].Petroleum Products Application Research,2019(2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.