E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- K. Bakhteev, A. Fedotov, R. Misbakhov, The improving efficiency of electric receivers on the industrial enterprises in case of short-term power outages, Proceedings of the 2019 20th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering (EPE), 347-352 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Veselov, A.S. Karpov, V.V. Yaroshevich, G.P. Fastiy, E.A. Tokareva, Development of a new structure for electricity distribution networks of 6 and 10 kV industrial power supply systems, Vestnik of Kolskogo center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedotov, E. Fedotov, K. Bakhteev, Application of Local Fourier Transform to Mathematical Simulation of Synchronous Machines with Valve Excitation Systems, Latvian Journal of Physics and Technical Sciences, 54 (1) 31-40 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Belyaev, Emergency control at load nodes with high power synchronous motors, Energetik 88 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedotov, R. Misbakhov, K. Bakhteev, N. Chernova, Use of electrochemical storages for small generation systems Proceedings – UralCon 2019 40-44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Valeev, G.N. Marchenko, Ensuring high reliability of power supply to industrial consumers Energy of Tatarstan, 2 45-51 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Ildiryakov, Sh.I. Wafin, Statistical analysis of voltage failures in electricity supply system of Kazanorgsintez PJSC, Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy sector problems, 34 73-81 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O Abramova Supercapacitor and Battery Comparison, URL: https://bestenergy.com.ua/support/battery/bu-209 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Berdnikov, V.E. Fortov, E.E. Son, K.K. Denshchikov, A.Z. Zhuk, N.L. Novikov, Yu.G. Shakaryan, Hybrid electricity storage for the UNEG on the basis of batteries and supercapacitors Energy of the Unified Network, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuruvita, Optimization of energy storage in electrical networks, Ph.D. thesis 129 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lombardi, B. Arendarski, K. Suslov, N. Shamarova, P. Sokolnikova, A. Pantaleo, P. Komarnicki, A Net-Zero Energy System Solution for Russian Rural Communities, E3S Web of Conferences, 69 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Cheremnykh, E.V. Tashlykova, M.G. Razepina, Gas-piston plants as an alternative way to generate electricity, Young Scientist, 21 245-247 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Bulatov, A technique for coordinated tuning of automatic regulators of excitation and speed of generators of power plants, Ph.D. dissertation in Engineering Science, 163 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- MATLAB-Simulink, URL: https://www.mathworks.com/ [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Gamazin, V. A. Zhukov, S. A. Tsyruk, V. M. Pupin, Microprocessor-based high-speed ATS as a means of improving the reliability of power supply for responsible consumers Problems of Energy, 1112 7-12 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Belyaev, Emergency automation in load nodes with synchronous electric motors of high power. Part 2, URL: https://www.twirpx.com/file/98009/ [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Vergutin, Improving the reliability of power supply to industrial enterprises through the use of high-speed backup power supply, Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Bryansk State, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedotov, R. Misbakhov, E. Fedotov, K. Bakhteev, Influence of voltage dips on the stability of excitation of synchronous machines, Proceedings of the 2019 20th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering (EPE), 330-335 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Faybisovich, Handbook for the design of electrical networks, 4th ed., ENAS, 376 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kryuchkov, B.N. Neklepaev, V. A. Starshinov, Calculation of short circuits and selection of electrical equipment 416 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bakhteev, A. Fedotov, N. Chernova, R. Misbakhov, Methodological approaches to the choice of energy storage and optimization of their parameters to improve the electric power quality in various types of electric power systems, Proceedings of the 10th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering, Elektroenergetika 488-493 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.