E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- Z. Liu, Q. Zhang, C. Dong, L. Zhang, Z. Wang. Efficient and security transmission of wind, photovoltaic and thermal power of large-scale energy resource bases through UHVDC projects. Proceedings of the CSEE. 2014, 34 (16): 2513-2522. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang. Optimization method of uhvdc combined wind-thermal power transmission scale. Electric Power Construction. 2015, 36 (10): 60-66. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, K. Zheng, H. Huang, et al. The technical and economic analysis on new energy mainly transmitted by UHV DC channels. Electric Power. 2017, 50 (06): 152-157. [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Z. Wang, P. Yang. Study on wind and thermal power bundling of Jiuquan HVDC power sending side. Shaanxi electric power. 2015, 43 (06): 83-87. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hwang, B. H. Kim, Development of methodology and engineering model for generation expansion planning considering environmental policy and energy storage system. International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications. 2020, 9 (2): 68-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Geng, A. J. Conejo, Q. Chen, Q Xia, C. Kang. Electricity production scheduling under uncertainty: Max social welfare vs. min emission vs. max renewable production. Applied Energy. 2017, 193: 540-549. [Google Scholar]
- Online: https://www.ndrc.gov.cn/xxgk/zcfb/tz/201905/t20190515_962446.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.