E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Grid Control and Optimization|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- Xu Peng, Sun Yi, Shi Kun, et al. Interface design of electricity information collection system and business application platform [J]. China Electric Power, 49, pp.136-140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shen Bo, Cai Zexiang, Dai Guanquan, et al. Communication analysis of intelligent power distribution information collection service for ubiquitous electric power Internet of Things [J]. Electric Power Construction, 40, pp.27-34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhandong, Jin Youhao, Topology Research of Ubiquitous Electricity IoT Distribution Network [J]. Rural Electrification, 8, pp.26-29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li Bingsen, Hu Quangui, Chen Xiaofeng, et al. Research and design of data center in power grid enterprises [J]. Electric Power Information and Communication Technology, 17, pp.29-34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhandong, Jin Youhao, Topology Research of Ubiquitous Electricity IoT Distribution Network [J]. Rural Electrification, 387, pp.26-29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ge Leiyu, Key technologies and evaluation methods of smart power distribution cloud platform with distributed power [D]. Tianjin: Tianjin University, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Shan, Yang Lixing, Wang Zeren, et al. Research status and analysis of public information model for power grids [J]. Electrical Engineering, 2, pp.16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhiying, Zhang Shijun, Deng Yi, Research and design of data center in power grid enterprises [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38, pp. 29-34 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Tao Shun, Zheng Jiawei, Chen Meng, et al. Extension of public information model for active power distribution network [J]. Modern Electric Power, 33, pp.74-80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yisheng, Zhang Jian, Feng Tiantian. Study on compensation mechanism for peak-regulating ancillary service of nuclear units [J]. Power System Technology, 41, pp.2131-2137 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kou Wei. The company Ally deployed the ubiquitous electric power Internet of Things [EB / OL]. Website of State Grid Corporation of China, [2019-04-21]. http://www.sgcc.com.cn/html/sgcc_main/co12017021449/2019-03/09/20190309185902970893183_1.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Ai Yi, Virtual Power Plant_The Ultimate Configuration of Energy Internet [M]. Science Press, Beijing, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Application integration at electric utilities-Systeminterfaces for distribution management-part11: Common information model (CIM) extensions for distribution (IEC6168-11: 2010) [S]. IEC, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Application integration at electric utilities-Systeminterfaces for distribution management-part13: CIM RDF Model exchange format for distribution (IEC61968-13: 2008) [S]. IEC, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ming, Research on IEC61968 extended CIM model for distributed power generation information [D]. Changsha: Hunan University, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.