E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Smart Grid Control and Optimization|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- R. Gholami, M. Shahabi, M.-R. Haghifam. An efficient optimal capacitor allocation in DG embedded distribution networks with islanding operation capability of micro-grid using a new genetic based algorithm, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, October 2015, Vol. 71: pp. 335-343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiyuan Zhang, Lei Huang, Jie Shu, Hao Wang, Jianning Ding. Energy Management of PV-dieselbattery Hybrid Power System for Island Stand-alone Micro-grid, Energy Procedia, May 2017, Vol. 105: 2201-2206. [Google Scholar]
- Prachuab Peerapong, Bundit Limmeechokchai. Optimal electricity development by increasing solar resources in diesel-based micro grid of island society in Thailand, Energy Reports, November 2017, Vol. 3: 1-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maraí Belén Sosa, Erica Norma Correa, Marí a Alicia Cantón. Urban grid forms as a strategy for reducing heat island effects in arid cities, Sustainable Cities and Society, July 2017, Vol. 32: 547-556. [Google Scholar]
- Alessandro Pilloni, Alessandro Pisano, Elio Usai. Voltage Restoration of Islanded Microgrids via Cooperative Second-Order Sliding Mode Control*, IFAC-Papers Online, July 2017, Vol. 50 (1):9637-9642. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Hossein Amrollahi, Seyyed Mohammad Taghi Bathaee. Techno-economic optimization of hybrid photovoltaic/wind generation together with energy storage system in a stand-alone micro-grid subjected to demand response, Applied Energy, September 2017 Vol. 202:66-77. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad H. Moradi, Vahid Bahrami Foroutan, Mohammad Abedini. Power flow analysis in islanded Micro-Grids via modeling different operational modes of DGs: A review and a new approach, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, March 2017, Vol. 69 :248-262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jie Yang, Bo Zhao, Chong Wang, Feng Qiu, Rongfei Wang, Yu Yang. Improving the growth of Ge/Si islands by modulating the spacing between screen and accelerator grids in ion beam sputtering deposition system, Applied Surface Science, November 2016, Vol. 386:303-308. [Google Scholar]
- Morteza Nazari-Heris, Saeed Abapour, Behnam Mohammadi-Ivatloo. Optimal economic dispatch of FC-CHP based heat and power micro-grids, Applied Thermal Engineering, March 2017, Vol. 114: 756-769. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Zhang, Jing Chang, Boyang Qu, and Qifeng Zhao. Denoising and Trend Terms Elimination Algorithm of Accelerometer Signals, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, April 2016, Vol. 2016:1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Yahya Koraz, A. Gabbar. “Risk analysis and selfhealing approach for resilient interconnect micro energy grids”, Sustainable Cities and Society, pp. 638-653, Vol.32, July 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Derek Chan, Mark Cameron, Younju Yoon. “Implementation of micro energy grid: A case study of a sustainable community in China”, Energy and Buildings, pp. 719-731, Vol. 139, March 2017. [Google Scholar]
- LI Deng-feng, XIE Kai-gui, HU Bo, et al. Optimal configuration of microgrid power supply based on maximizing net benefits, Power System Protection and Control, Oct. 2013, Vol. 41 (20): 20-26. [Google Scholar]
- FU Yang, JIANG Yi-liu, LI Zhen-kun. Optimal allocation of distributed generation for microgrid based on hybrid quantum genetic algorithm, Power System Protection and Control, Dec. 2013, Vol. 41 (24) :50-57. [Google Scholar]
- XU Dan, DING Qiang, PAN Yi, et al. Study on optimizing capacity of storage battery in microgrid system based on economic dispatch. Power System Protection and Control, Aug. 2011, Vol. 39 (17):55-59. [Google Scholar]
- Sohrab Mirsaeidi, Dalila Mat Said, Mohd. Wazir Mustafa, Mohd. Hafiz Habibuddin, Kimia Ghaffari. Modeling and simulation of a communicationassisted digital protection scheme for micro-grids, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, May 2016, Vol. 57: 867-878. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamed Badihi, Youmin Zhang, Henry Hong. Faulttolerant cooperative control in an offshore wind farm using model-free and model-based fault detection and diagnosis approaches. Applied Energy, 1 September 2017, Vol. 201: 284-307. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangning Lin, Rui Zhang, Ning Tong, Xianshan Li, Ming Li, Dexian Yang. Regional protection scheme designed for low-voltage micro-grids, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, January 2015, Vol. 64:526-535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Wing Keung To, Gavin Paul, Dikai Liu. A comprehensive approach to real-time fault diagnosis during automatic grit-blasting operation by autonomous industrial robots, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, February 2018, Vol. 49:13-23. [Google Scholar]
- Leo Raju, Sibi Sankar, R.S. Milton. Distributed Optimization of Solar Micro-Grid Using Multi Agent Reinforcement Learning, Procedia Computer Science Jen. 2015, Vol. 46:231-239. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.