E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- Cunningham JM, Hoffman MA, The implications of using an expander (turbine) in an air system of a PEM fuel cell engine. J. Sci. 53 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Lanz, A, Heffel J, Messer, C, Hydrogen fuel cell engines and related technologies, third ed. Palm desert: college of the desert, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Pukrushpan JT, Stefanopoulou AG, Peng H. Control of fuel cell breathing. J. Ei. 24 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Pukrushpan JT, Peng H and Stefanopoulou AG. Control-oriented Modeling and Analysis for Automotive Fuel Cell Systems. J. Sci. 126 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ardalan V, Ilya K, and Anna S. Current Management in a Hybrid Fuel Cell Power System: A Model-Predictive Control Approach. J. Sci. 15 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kim DK, Seo JH, Kim S, et al. Efficiency improvement of a PEMFC system by applying a turbocharger. J. Sci. 39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Pucheng P, Wu Y, Ping L. Numerical prediction on an automotive fuel cell driving system. J. Sci. 31 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- EG&G Services Parsons Inc, Fuel cell handbook. fifth ed. Morgantown, West Virginia, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Amphlett, J. C. Mann, R. F. Peppley B. A. Roberge, P. R. Rodrigues, A model predicting transient responses of proton exchange membrane fuel cells. J. Sci. 61 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Larminie, James. Rand, David A. J, Dicks, Andrew L. Fuel Cell Systems Explained, third ed., Wiley, England, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Larminie, James, Rand, David A J, Dicks, Andrew L. Fuel Cell Systems Explained, second ed., Wiley, England, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.