E3S Web Conf.
Volume 187, 2020The 13th Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering International Conference (TSAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Postharvest and Food Engineering|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- S. Liu and M. Sakr, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 19, 64–81(2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chuwattanakul and S. Eiamsa-ard, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering. 13, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Eiamsa-ard, N. Piriyarungroj, C. Thainpong and S. Eiamsa-ard,Case studies in Thermal Engineerin. 3, 86-102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Akyurek, K. Gelis, B. Sahin, and E. Manay, Experimental analysis for heat transfer of nanofluid with wire coil tabulators in a concentric tube heat exchanger, Results in Physics. 9, 376-389 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nanan, C. Thianpong, M. Pimsarn, V. Chuwattanakul, and S. Eiamsa-ard, Applied Thermal Engineering. 114, 130–147 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Skullong, P. Promvonge, C. Thianpong, and N. Jayranaiwachira, Applied Thermal Engineering. 114, 130–147 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. K. Bhuiya, M. S. U. Chowdhury, M. Saha, and M. T. Islam, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. 46, 49–57 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. K. Bhuiya, A. S. M. Sayem, M. Islam, M. S. U. Chowdhury, and M. Shahabuddin, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. 50, 25–33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Skullong, P. Promvonge, N. Jayranaiwachira, and C. Thianpong,Chemical Engineering and Processing. 109, 164–177 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gharekhani, M. Kashaninejad, A. Daraei Garmakhany and A. Ranjbari, Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods. 187-197 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- John M. Cimbala, Yunus A. Cengel, Essentials of Fluid Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications, International Edition (The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.